The FR-803B is one of Hakko's new generation of
SMD rework stations. The integrated temperature sensor allows for consistent and
accurate temperature control, and the unique air stream outlet design allows for
consistent temperatures of the hot air stream generated by the unit.
The Hakko FR-803 provides up to 50 / 3-step rework profiles that can be stored in the unit's memory, allowing for easy
recall and consistent operation.
Use the lockout key card to enter temperature
settings into the system memory, then when the card is removed, all parameter
settings are “locked” into the system memory and cannot be changed without the
key card. This feature guards against an operator making accidental or
unauthorized temperature changes.
Built-in power save feature automatically turns
the hot air stream off if the unit has not been stopped for a pre-selected (30
or 60 minutes) amount of time.
The FR-803 also features:
• digital LED temperature display (°F or °C)
• digital hot air dwell time display
• an integrated temperature sensor that allows for consistent and accurate temperature control
• a unique nozzle outlet for consistent temperature of the hot air stream generated by the unit
• a self-contained air source
• easy-to-read variable airflow meter
• automatic cool-down automatically engages when stop button pressed
• compact design uses less work area than previous models
• built-in vacuum pick-up
• two modes of operation Manual: Simple operation Auto: Programmable process control
• ESD safe by design
Watch the video below to learn how to program the preheat, soak and reflow cycles.
Part Number: FR803B-11 (see Specifications for details)