- Home Home
- Products Products
- Support Support
- What's newWhat's new
- Videos Videos
- Where to buy Where to buy
- Gift Shop Gift Shop
- Hakko OutletHakko Outlet
To preserve battery life, the auto shutoff feature turns the thermometer off when not used for three minutes. The thermometer design allows for easy measurements from right or left handed operators.
• The sensor (P/N: 191-212) has a special metal alloy coating that resists corrosion and oxidation. Note: the 191-212 sensor can measure temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). For higher temperatures, please use the applicable temperature probe (see Accessories: P/N A1310.)
• Sensor replacement is quick and easy
• AUTO HOLD feature
• User selectable easy-to-read temperature display allows the reading to display in either °C or °F
• Optional temperature probe to measure solder pot temperatures
|Range of Measurement1||32 - 1300°F||0 - 700°C|
|Applied Sensor||K(CA) Type Thermocouple|
|Measurement Tolerance2|| ±6°F
(572 - 1112°F)
(300 - 600°C)
|Power Supply||9V battery (alkaline cell recommended)|
| 68 x 140 x 38 mm
2.68 x 5.51 x 1.50 in.
|0.28 lbs. (125 g)|
|Operating Environment|| 0-40°C (32-104°F)
20-90% RH no condensation
|Pollution Degree Rating||Pollution Degree 2|
|Standards & Ratings|
1Temperature sensor (PN: 191-212) can only be used to measure temperatures below 500 °C (932°F). To measure higher temperatures, use an applicable temperature probe.
2Measurement tolerance is ±5°C / ±10°F for measurements outside the range given for measurement tolerance above.
What's in the box?
|FG-100 Tip Thermometer||FG100B-03|
|Replacement Sensor (pack of 10)||191-212|
|9V Battery (sample only)||---|