- Home Home
- Products Products
- Support Support
- What's newWhat's new
- Where to buy Where to buy
- Gift Shop Gift Shop
The CHP DPF-200 is a manual router table for depaneling PCBs from a panel or multiblock. When using standard blades or manual tools to cut the PCBs from an array on a panel, stress often breaks or tears the PCB tab. The DPF-200 milling cutter cuts the tab with the same quality as an expensive automated system but at a much lower cost.
The shape of the interchangeable guide rail (Patent pending) assists the operator to safely place and maneuver the PCBs until the cut is completed. This prevents damage to the PCB should the operator insert the wrong size guide rail that does not match perfectly with the geometry and size of the panel’s slot.
• VACUUM PUMP & FILTER SYSTEM
A powerful vacuum pump is mounted directly under the table top, and a vacuum hose connected at the guide rail removes the PCB dust at the source for a clean and healthy work environment.
The fine dust particles are collected by a polyester filter cartridge that is easy to access and clean.
• ESD TABLE CONSTRUCTION
The table is made of steel with a laminated ESD table top to protect against electrostatic discharge.
• MINIMUM VIBRATION
The table’s steel construction provides a sturdy and stable working platform, and the high speed precision spindal operates at speeds up to 60,000 rpm with minimal vibration.
ESD zinc coated steel front feet and heavy duty rear casters make the system easy to move to another location.
• Interchangeable steel guide rail (thickness 1.5 to 2.5 mm)
• Integrated polyester cartridge filter (Class M dust filter suitable for all dust with Occupational Exposure Limits (OEL) of >= mg/m3
• Steel guide rail head is pin located for acccuracy
• Maximum PCB thickness 2.5 mm (customizable to 3.0 mm)
• Pneumatic micro spindle speed up to 60,000 rpm
• Hard steel milling cutter with specific geometry for cutting PCBs and aluminum
• Integrated electrical vacuum system is located directly on the interchangeable guide rail
• Laminated ESD table with Equipotential Bonding Point
• ESD zinc coated front feet and rear locking casters
GUIDE RAIL MILLING BITS
Part Number: DPF-200-E (see Specifications for details)
|Dimensions||64 x 70 x 95 cm (25 x 28 x 37 in)|
|Necessary Space||164 x 170 cm (65 x 67 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Supply Pressure||6 bars (87 psi) - 6 mm ø connection pipe|
|Compressed Air Consumption||Max. 210 L/min. Average 140 L/min|
|Depression||22 kPa (220 mbar)|
|Micro-spindle Speed||60,000 RPM Max.|
|Noise Level||90 dB(A) - Uncertainty 3 dB(A) detected on the operator position.|
|Storing Temperature||-10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)|
|Working Temperature||5°C to 40 °C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Interchangeable Guide Material||Hardened and Ground Steel|
|Slot length||Min. 10.5mm|
|Slot Width||1.5 - 2.5mm|
|Slot Width Tolerance||0 / -0.02mm|
|Isthmus Distance from Components||Min. 1mm|
|--||Pneumatic lubricator, 1L|
|--||2mm Hex key (For interchangeable guide)|
|--||3mm Hex key (For support head)|
|--||9mm wrench X2 (For milling bit)|
|--||Screw for interchangeable guide X4|
|--||Replacement milling bit fitting|
|--||Dust Filter Certification|
NOTE: Milling bits and Interchangeable guide sold separately