- Home Home
- Products Products
- Support Support
- What's newWhat's new
- Videos Videos
- Where to buy Where to buy
- Gift Shop Gift Shop
- Hakko OutletHakko Outlet
• Dolphin-style grips are slim and lightweight to reduce stress on operator’s hands.
• ESD safe black dissipative handles eliminate electrostatic build-up
• Flush Cut. Angled head for flush cutting applications up to 16AWG max cut (1.3mm) on copper wire.
• Smooth movement to reduce operator fatigue.
• Reversed angled cutting surface, enables terminal wires to be easily cut. (1.5mm standoff)
• Durable heat treated carbon steel
Part number with safety clip: CHP 170-A
Note: Max cut is determined with copper wire. To order red handles. Part number CHP-170
Part Number: CHP 170-D
Max cut: 16 AWG
Rockwell Hardness (RHC): 56