- Home Home
- Products Products
- Support Support
- What's newWhat's new
- Videos Videos
- Where to buy Where to buy
- Gift Shop Gift Shop
- Hakko OutletHakko Outlet
The HAKKO 96 solder pot is ideal for component tinning.
• solder bath holds up to 1.2 kg (2.64 lb.) of solder
• solder temperature remains high even during continuous operation
• with precise temperature control, efficiency is enhanced
• stainless steel solder bath and other heavy-duty components offer great durability
• solder overflow prevention rim provides greater safety and efficiency
• waste collector around the overflow rim helps keep the work area clean.
Part Number: 96E-V12 (see Specifications for details)
Part Number: 96-1E-V12 (see Specifications for details)
|Heating Element||100W Ceramic heater x2|
|Temperature of Solder Bath||100°C -
(212°F - 842°F)
(212°F - 716°F)
|Insulation Resistance||Over 100M ohms (at 250°C)|
|Dimensions of Solder Bath||50(W) x
50(D) x 54(H) mm
1.96(W) x 1.96(D) x 2.12(H) in.
70(D) x 64(H) mm
2.75(W) x 2.75(D) x 2.5(H) in.
|Capacity of Solder Bath||Approx. 0.85 kg (1.87 lbs.)||Approx. 1.2 kg (2.54 lbs.)|
|Weight||1.5 kg (3.3 lbs.)||1.6 kg (3.5 lbs.)|
x 224(D) x 105(H) mm
5.3(W) x 8.8(D) x 4.1(H) in.
x 224(D) x 120(H) mm
5.3(W) x 8.8(D) x 4.7(H) in.