- Home Home
- Products Products
- Support Support
- What's newWhat's new
- Videos Videos
- Where to buy Where to buy
- Gift Shop Gift Shop
- Hakko OutletHakko Outlet
The Hakko N2 soldering system is the ideal solution for all your LEAD-FREE hand-soldering applications. The bench-top nitrogen generator creates nitrogen gas from filtered, dry compressed air and the FX-791 Nitrogen Controller delivers it efficiently and uniformly to the nitrogen compatible soldering iron and soldering area.
NOTE: If you do NOT have nitrogen availability at your work station, the compact FX-780 Generator is the best bang for your buck
Compact FX-791 Nitrogen Controller
• controls the flow of nitrogen to the FM-2026 nitrogen iron with the FM-202 and FP-102 soldering stations
• controls the flow level from 0.25 l/min to 2.5 l/min. (recommended level 0.5 - 1.5 l/min.) and should be adjusted to the tip shape
• Part Number: FX791-01
(click on image for enlarged view)
• envelops the soldering iron tip and delivers uniform nitrogen gas to the soldering area
• efficient operation prevents the oxidation of solder
Call your local Hakko sales professional for a no obligation demonstration today.
Note: The 6 mm hose (black tubing) from the nitrogen generator to the controller are not included because length requirements vary greatly from customer to customer. The 6 mm hose (black tubing) can be purchased at your local hardware store.
Part Number: FX780-01 Generator (see Specifications for details)
Part Number: FX791-01 Controller (see Specifications for details)
Part Number: FM2026-01 N2 Soldering Iron (see Specs for details)
Part Number: FM2026-KIT
Note: FM-2026-KIT includes FM2026-01 (iron) and FX791-01 (Controller) ONLY
|Outer Dimensions|| 2.76(W) x 4.76(H) x 5.28(D) in.
(70 x 121 x 134 mm)
|Weight||1.3 lb. (600g)|
|Input Gas Pressure|| 0.2 - 0.9 MPa
(28 - 129 psi)
|Output Gas Pressure||0.25 - 2.5 l/min|
|Input House||6.0 mm OD (not included)|
|Content||FX-791 (1 pc)|